Current Chairman of J A Harrison Alan Shepherd has expressed his pride at seeing the Manchester business his uncle bought in 1934 brought home to Oldham after 83 years. Alan, who began working for J A Harrison in 1952 and oversaw its last big move to Sherborne St., Manchester in 1966, delighted in relaying how the company’s new facility now stands where three generations of his family grew up.
J A Harrison this week welcomed the launch of a new website to mark the re-branding of the company as a global force in the gaskets and sealing products industry. The crisp site design marks the beginning of a new chapter for the company as it embarks on a strategy to appeal more directly to overseas users of its products.
J A Harrison will unveil its new hi-tech production facility to a cast of dignitaries, industry executives and media on November 10th 2017. The £2.8m benchmark installation, designed to earn the company accreditation to supply gaskets and seals to the world’s most heavily regulated industries, will be revealed at a celebratory business brunch on the November 10th Open Day.