We manufacture flexible fabric connectors and also compensators for most applications including the cement building and insulation industries. Both lightweight and flexible supplied either with cuffed or flanged ends. Also we are able to supply all of the above with reinforcement rods wire mesh insert or aluminium backed for greater insulation.
- We also manufacture Stitched Fabric Bellow and Gaiters and Compensators
- Produced to be resilient to high temperature and also chemical resistant
- Silicone Viton Hypalon and Butlye coated fabrics available
- Normally sewn in Kevlar or a ptfe glass fibre thread
- Higher temperature applications we also sew in Stainless Steel
Bellows can be supplied in one piece or in split and resealable forms using a zip Velcro or press studs. In addition temperature range normally -60 degrees c to 250 degrees c, but also we use Silica products that can increase that range up to 800 degrees c.